The American Diabetes Association is dedicated to changing the future of diabetes by spearheading a national movement that invites people to help confront and Stop Diabetes. We rely on the dedication and passion of volunteers to strengthen this movement and to realize our mission: to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes. We are currently recruiting volunteers to help us Stop Diabetes.
As a volunteer, there are many benefits such as,
- o Online Volunteer registration is quick and convenient.
- o Volunteers are assessed by their interests and passions in order to be matched to specific volunteer opportunities, which create the greatest impact.
- o State of the art online volunteer training can be completed at any time.
- o In depth training resources enable volunteers to make a real difference in their community and feel more personally invested in the cause.
- o Tools allow volunteers to maximize reach and increase access to under-served and rural populations.
For more information on how you can become involved with your local American Diabetes Association call us at 1-800-DIABETES or you can visit us at, http://www.diabetes.org/in-my-community/?loc=GlobalNavIMC