Camp Rainbow – June 24-27, 2013
The American Diabetes Association’s Diabetes Camps provide a special time for kids with diabetes — one of the best times of the summer and one campers always remember. At Camp, meet and learn from other kids and adult counselors with diabetes who:
- Listen and understand first-hand what it’s like to live with diabetes.
- Share their strategies for coping with diabetes management and learn about their day-to-day triumphs and challenges.
- Inspire campers with their personal accomplishments at school, in sports and at work.
- Help campers make new friends and develop their own lifelong support system.
- For more information, contact Carole Lieber at 713-977-7706 ext. 6091 or