The American Diabetes Association’s Houston EXPO is FREE and has everything you need for healthy living. Get the latest information on all types of diabetes, preventing type 2 diabetes and its deadly complications as well as managing diabetes to help keep you and your family healthy. For one day only receive FREE screenings, personalized expert advice, healthy cooking demos and ground breaking tools and products for living well. Also, attend sessions with informative discussions from doctors and other health care providers specializing in diabetes from around the world.
Register for this FREE event and be entered to win a $25 HEB Gift Card!
NRG Park • Saturday, October 17th • 9 a.m. to 4 p. m.
- Meet Dominique Wilkins and other NBA Legends
- Cedric the Entertainer shares his story as a diabetes caregiver
- Living with type 1? Come and meet, Miss Idaho Sierra Sandison
- Free Health Screenings: A1C, cholesterol, kidney, foot, vision, glucose, blood pressure, BMI, hearing, dental, bone density, and depression, while supplies last
- Free cooking demonstrations by world renoun expert, Chef Leticia Moreinos Schwartz
Look for more updates in the coming weeks because EXPO Houston will be here before you know it! For questions about the EXPO, contact Mary Baumann at email@example.com or (713) 977-7706 ext. 6093.
Visit www.diabetes.org/houstonexpo to register today!